- Shriram Greenfield by Shriram Properties is an apartment project, catering to the luxury segment, developed on a 19.5 acre land parcel located in Konadasapura, Near Budigere Cross, having good accessibility from the Old Madras Road.
- The project is being developed in 2 phases, with phase 1 consisting of 6 towers and phase 2 consisting of 3 towers. Both phases have been launched by the developer, however construction work of phase 2 is yet to commence.
- The project is part of a 60 acre development being undertaken by the developer that will comprise of row houses, villas and retail development in the future.
- The project is a unique proposition, being developed in an upcoming neighborhood and offering ample open space and amenities.
- In total, the 9 residential towers, being of G+18 floors in height, will comprise of 1645 units, offering 2, 2.5 and 3 BHK flats ranging from 928- 1350 Sq.Ft.
Approval Status: All approvals in place
- The subject property is being developed on a 19.5 acre, irregularly shaped land parcel, located off the Raghuvanahalli-Hosakote Road, which itself branches from the Old Madras Road.
- An internal road has been constructed, which runs through the heart of the project from North to South, effectively dividing the project into 2 parts.
- The residential development is being developed in the form of 9 towers, 6 of which are placed on the West of the internal road Towers A to F), whereas the balance 3 (Towers G, H and J) will be constructed on the East side as part of phase 2 of the project.
- The towers have been aligned in such a manner that all units have at least one side open- in order to ensure good air ventilation for residents.
- Towers A, B, C, D, E and F are designed in such a manner that they are conjoined with one another from one side, with the North and South ends of towers C, D, E and F being conjoined- ensuring East and West facing units are open facing resulting in optimum availability of sunlight. Towers A and B however, are conjoined in a horizontal manner, from East to West - this has resulted in the view being blocked for unit numbers 1 and 2 of Tower A and unit numbers 7 and 8 of tower B, thus restricting the presence of sunlight in these towers.
- Towers G, H and J will be located East side of the land parcel, and are aligned in a continuous manner in from North to South. Such an aligned has ensured that units facing East and West will have an open view with no obstructions- ensuring optimum availability of sunlight and air ventilation.
- A portion of the land parcel, located in between the towers on the West side and the internal road, is private land which is not owned by the developed. Similarly, there is a patch of land located between the towers on the East side and the internal road that has been designated for civic amenities and is not owned by the developer. Both land parcels are currently uncultivated, however future developments can be anticipated on both.
- The project amenities are being developed on an isolated land parcel, located towards the South of the project. The amenities that are being developed on this land parcel include - Childrens play area, club house, party lawn, swimming pool, amphitheater, skating rink, and several sports amenities. These will be easily accessible to residents of towers located towards the south of the project, however, given the significant size of the land parcel, residents of towers located at the North end (Towers F and G in particular) will have a hard time accessing these amenities, located at the opposite end of the land parcel.
- Overall, despite not having a contiguous land parcel, the developer has designed the project layout in an optimum manner by ensuring the towers are placed with sufficient distance between them, as well as allotting adequate area for provision of amenities.
Amenities: Club House, Childrens Play Area, Landscaped Garden, Swimming Pool, basketball Ring, Jogging Path, Tennis Court, Open Amphitheater, Water Cascade, Maze Garden, Volleyball Court, Senior Citizens Park, Library, Creche, Provision of Convenience Store, Indoor Games, Badminton Court, Community Hall, Steam and Sauna, Meditation Room, Gym, Billiards, Mini Theatre.
Phase 1- Expected to be delivered by December 2017.
Phase 2- Expected to be delivered by May 2019.
Special Attractions of the Project (USP):
- The project is by a well reputed developer and is being developed in an upcoming residential hub, with several other reputed developers also having upcoming projects in the region. The locality is located slightly away from the more congested and densely populated residential hubs located towards the South, such as Whitefield region - providing residents with a more calm and peaceful environment.
- The project will have 70% of open space, and has a good layout - ensuring ample space between towers and optimum sunlight to all individual apartments.
- The project is also providing a host of modern and unique amenities such as- a creche, movie hall, open amphitheater and a modern club house with several facilities and services.
- Being a part of a larger 60 acre project being undertaken the developer, the project will be part of a township, that will be developed by the builder in a holistic manner - comprising of a mix of residential and retail space.
Phase 1-Basic Price - INR 4390 / Sq.Ft.
Phase 2- Basic Price - INR 4200 / Sq.Ft.
Car Park (Open) - INR 200,000
Car Park (Covered) - INR 300,000
Electricity & Water Charges - INR 130 / Sq.Ft.
Facilitation Charges for Khatha & Property Tax - INR 20,000
Club House - INR 100,000
Corpus Fund - INR 25,000
Solar Power Charges - INR 25,000
Maintenance Charges - INR 3.5 / Sq.Ft. for 2 years
Floor Rise - INR 15 / Sq.Ft. per floor from 4th floor onwards
Premium Location Charges - INR 100 / Sq.Ft.
Registration, Stamp Duty, VAT, Service Tax and other taxes will be charged as per prevailing rates.