About Rays of Dawn
Rays of Dawn is a 59 acre project located off Mysore Road near Rajarajeswari Medical College. The project features 2 BHK and 3 BHK unit types with 883 sq ft and 1082 sq ft, respectively. This project is phase 2 of the Provident Sunworth project and is named ‘Rays of Dawn’. The project features about 40 amenities including basketball court, badminton court, tennis courts, cricket nets, skating rink, landscaped gardens, party lawn, multi-purpose hall, clubhouse, table tennis, activity room, yoga pavilion, jogging rack and other facilities.
The location benefits from proximity to NICE Road and Mysore Road as well as to numerous colleges and educational institutions such as Christ College of Engineering and ACS College of Engineering. The project should be within 5 kms from the proposed Kengeri metro station (part of metro phase 2.
Rays of Dawn - Project Analysis
- Approvals status: All approvals received
- Demand analysis: The project is in an emerging locality in South Bangalore where the demand is low currently. However, the area has good future potential due to the proximity to NICE Road and Mysore Road as well as the proposed metro phase 2 which is expected to come up near Kengeri. Currently the Global Village Tech Park and industrial developments in Bidadi Industrial Area such as Coca Cola, Toyota Kirlosakar Motors are the major commercial/employment hubs. The neighborhood of the project has medical and engineering colleges, which could support demand in future.
- Floor plan design analysis (pros and cons): The 2BHK unit type is 883 sq. ft while the 3BHK unit is 1082 sq. ft in size. The smaller space may not suit large families and those looking for spacious rooms. Some past customers were having concerns with the Phase 1 (Light of Nature), where the presence of kitchen from the living room was not liked by customers. The builder has been making some changes to subsequent phases.
- Amenities: The project features about 40 amenities to serve varied needs of the residents. This includes The amenities also includes convenience services such as super market, ATM, pharmacy, Laundromat, car wash, crèche and cafeteria..
- Best towers and best units: Some buyers may want to avoid units which are facing the Vishwabharati River.
- Any drawbacks? (pollution factor? Any drainage issue? Or no good view, etc): Some units which are close to Vishbharati River may experience bad smell given due to the drain water present in the canal.
- Project specifications review: The project specifications have been acceptable for an affordable housing project.
- Special attractions of this project (USP): The main attraction in Rays of Dawn is the ample sunlight and ventilation that most apartments will benefit from, which will improve the aesthetic appeal and lighting within the units.
Payment Details of Rays of Dawn
- Booking Amount: Rs.100000
- On Agreement: 20% of basic price
- On completion of Foundation: 10% of basic price
- On completion of Plinth: 5% of basic price
- On completion of 1st to 13th floor 52% (4% x 13 floors)
- On completion of walls 3%
- On completion of interior electric works 3%
- On completion of interior plumbing works 3%
- On completion of flooring 2%
- On possession 2%
Floor Rise: Rs.15/sq. ft per floor (From 2nd floor onwards)
Premium Charges: Rs.44150 (2BHK – 883 sq. ft.), Rs.54100 (3BHK – 1082 sq. ft.)
Super Premium Charges: Rs.88300 (2BHK – 883 sq. ft.), Rs.108200 (3BHK – 1082 sq. ft.)
Note: In addition to the above there will be additional charges towards utilities, legal fees, registration, etc.
Construction: The project uses pre-cast concrete technology, which is structurally efficient and has benefits such as durability, fire/water resistance, sound insulation, ease of painting and lesser carbon footprint. This technology may restrict changes or options to customize interiors, but has a longer life and speeds up construction time while maintaining quality. Larsen & Tubro (L&T) is the construction partner for this project. The project’s construction speed and efficiency is expected to be good given that the pre-cast manufacturing and assembly is being done in the adjacent site and the blocks are reassembled. Also considering the construction partner’s reputation we expect the construction quality to be very good.